Millennials are often characterized as being entitled, lazy, unfocused, and narcissistic. The reality is, millennials crave a sense of purpose and want to make an impact.
You can fulfill your sense of purpose and make an impact selling cars. The automotive retail industry makes up approximately one fourth of all retail sales in the United States. That makes automotive sales the largest retail sector. Understand, you can be among the top automotive sales people in the world.
The top automotive sales people do three things
- Do the work
- Training every day
- Invest in themselves regularly
Success follows the 80/20 rule…80% of the people do 20% of the work and 20% of the people make 80% of the money!
You make the choice which group you are in! The truth is, 80% of you will read this and choose to do nothing with it. The other 20% of you, keep reading.
You can make $150,000 to $200,000 with little to no experience, regardless of age. Stop competing and start dominating! Invest in yourself and improve daily!
Eleven ways to get serious and improve daily
- Have a burning desire to win: Winning comes from within
- Show up and skill up: Show up to work ready to dominate and get better
- Use 2 ears and 1 mouth: Listen more than you speak
- Train daily: Spend 30 minutes to 1 hour every day training
- Role play daily: Find someone to role play with you
- Get out of your comfort zone: Everything you want in life is right on the other side of being uncomfortable
- No more “zero” days: Don’t leave until you sell at least one car
- Follow the process: Don’t take short cuts
- Separate from the herd: Be productive every day
- Ask for help: When you’re struggling get the help you need
- Stay motivated and find your way: You create your purpose, no one else can